The Asian Pacific American Legal Center (APALC) will host a Free Citizenship Workshop tomorrow, March 26, at the Rosemead Community Center (3936 Muscatel Avenue, Rosemead, CA) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Workshop services include:
2. Completing citizenship application
3. Filing application with USCIS
4. Preparing for citizenship interview
Participants should come prepared with the following:
1. Two passport-style photos
2. $680 for USCIS filing/fingerprint fee ($595 if 75 or older)
"Citizenship 101: Your Guide to Citizenship" DVD/workbook sets will also be handed out to workshop applicants. Citizenship 101 is also available for viewing online.
Please call APALC at (213) 977-7500 to make an appointment.